Thursday, July 5, 2012

It is long distance relationship, but when the love is true you don't see any distance.


Happy Gay Couple in relationship
*(This is just another picture downloaded from internet)

As I said, the whole idea of this blog is to understand the gay culture in India.  I want to meet regular gay guys to discuss their lives and understand the gay life in India, through their eyes. Below is my discussion with one such person, whom i met online. This person is in a relationship, and the discussion reveals how people in long distance relationship can also look forward to a life together... This discussion is quite inspiring, and genuine. Thanks to HK007

IMYAG

Hi HK007, Thanks for accepting my request to have a discussion. So tell me how long since you have been in this relationship?

HK007

We know each other from last 5 years , but we are in relationship from last one year.

IMYAG

Oh ok. , so tell me about your feelings, being in a relationship. Has being in a relationship changed your gay life?

HK007

This is my second relationship , First relationship was good too but there were problems and understanding was not so great . There were communication problems and lot of other things. My current boy friend he is very caring ,adorable and lovable. We have good understanding . We see our future together . I am not to open to gay scene but there are no changes as such I see. We still meet our friends ,we make new friends. And so far i love the trust that we have on each other,I feel very happy, I can speak out myself to him and we share lot and it feels awesum to be in a relationship .

At the end of the day you feel there is some one who loves you and cares about you and most important we give each other required space . I feel Blessed , I think he is the one for me with whom I can grow old .

IMYAG

Wow, thats really nice.. i am sure you both are blessed to be with each other.

So you guys stay together?   Are you both out out to your families. so how does your families accept you guys as each other's partners.

Also have you faced issues with your neighbors or other people in society for being in a gay relationship.

HK007

Thanks!

No right now we dont stay together , we are in diffrent cities but me meet twice or thrice in a month.

We are not open to gay scene and we are not open to our families also , we both think its not the right time to tell , I am more focussed on my career. So atleast another 1 year this is how it is going to be.

We have not faced any issues so far , I think that phase is still to come in the near future. But i spoke to my sister about it once being Gay , she took it as a joke and didnt took it seriously.ha ha After that we never spoke abt it.thats it.

IMYAG

Great.. so its long distance relationship for you both.. I have heard, its quite difficult to maintain long distance relationship.What would you say about it?

What do you think is required to maintain relationship in general and specially a long distance relationship.

HK007

Yes true, it is long distance relationship , but when the love is true you don't see any distance . Just for example, we all love love our parents and our family. Now suppose for some reason if I have to stay away from them for some years, does that mean my love for them is reduced or should I look for a new family closer to my location. . Just for a stupid reason that we both are not in same city I cannot leave my boyfriend. Our day starts with morning greetings , and through out the day various messages keep reminding me that I am part of some one's life who cares and loves me. Distance is temporary, we are looking forward to be together for life time . One or two years is not a big deal to maintain the relationship.

I think most important thing required to maintain relationship is patience, and second thing Love not lust. One should be clear in his mind that what he is gonna do to kill that distance, it shud be temporary and not permanent.

IMYAG

As you both are into long distance relationship, is it more of open relationship for both of you or you guys have monogamous. (you may ignore to answer if you dont like it )

HK007

Ha Ha Ha !!! Its interesting question , I am a very sensitive guy. I will never like my partner to sleep with anyone and nor I will cheat him.But good thing is we talk about this topic very openly. We are not at all in open relationship . We are so much into each other…  we really don’t need anyone else.

IMYAG

Any tips to other gay guys who wanna get into relationship

HK0007

I would say love happens itself.Wait for the right time. Many people are so desperate , and keep saying to everyone find me a boyfriend ...this will only lead them to bad experience or wrong relationship.Take your time and fall for the right one!

IMYAG

Thanks so much for answering these questions in details... It was really very nice discussing these things with you.. and you gave very honest and great answers.
Once again, thanks a lot. and congratulations for being in such a beautiful relationship..


Please feel free to share your views and opinions.you may also write to me at contactimyag@gmail.com 

3 comments:

  1. HK0007
    Mm wait fo da right guy...
    For a gay guy every other guy seems right...!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gud luck to u HK007...
    . i was in a similar long distance relationship until last week.. I thought we were in love... We msgd every mrng aftn n evng until i found out he was having sex with other guys in his city.. I was ok with it if he wud hav told me before... But.. May be thats faith.. Its hard to get a genuine gay partner in india bro... U are lucky dont let go of ur gem

    ReplyDelete