Thursday, July 5, 2012

Unknown Love - Part 2




PART 1
He just got up from the bed, got his shirt from the hook on the wall, the trousers were lying on the chair, he was not wearing any underwear. I never noticed that initially. Front of his blue jeans acted as nice glove for his sleeping cock. His butt crack was visible from the faded and worn out cloth of his denim. His shirt was one size smaller and two top buttons were either broken, or he loved to show his hairy chest. His biceps were very strong, broad. How can i forget it. My head was resting on one of his biceps for more than an hour.  He was not the classiest guy in the town, but  he was the sexiest guys I have ever had sex with.  

I was still lying on bed watching him, when suddenly he opened the door and left. I was shocked. He didn't even say bye. He didn't even say how he felt. He didn't even ask me my phone number. He just left, without even noticing me. 

PART 2
I met him in the metro. I never knew, what attracts me towards him. But as soon as i saw him, I knew he is the man. He was speaking in a tone which confirms his rural background. He knew i was watching him. He adjusted his dick while his eyes were locked with mine. I felt a strange feeling in my body, as if i need him then and there. Generally i don't like random sex like this. But his presence was making me weak in my knees. 

He got down on my station itself, and then asked me for some random directions. That was the first time, when he was standing so close to me. His masculine body odor was strong and i felt like hugging him then and there. His breath was almost on my face and i almost collapsed. But i gathered all my courage and told him that the place is little far from the station. I offered him to give lift uptill midway as i stay towards that area only. He quickly agreed. 

On our way, we didn't talk much. I tried doing small talk with him, but he seemed least interested. Then I asked him if he would like to come to my place, he can have some water or tea. He saw me, as he was waiting for this only, and then quickly nodded and agreed. I think we both know what was happening between us. Though neither of us, did anything which was sexual in nature. Still the vibes around were so strong, that we both knew what we want from each other. 



Hi all, this is a fiction which i have started writing. This is just the first part to create some background. If you liked my writing style or the beginning of this story. Please leave comments here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment