Monday, July 2, 2012

why sodomize when you can have sex with other gay guys


Here is the news in today's Times of India. 


Mentally ill youth sodomized at shelter house


Rohtak: Close on the heels of the Apna Ghar scandal, a mentally disabled youth from Delhi was allegedly sodomised here at an NGO-run institute, following which police have booked its warden on Sunday. 
In his complaint, Navratan Sharma, father of the 22-yearold youth, said he had taken his son to Delhi from the Shravan Institute when he complained about some health problem a few days ago. “My son disclosed that he was sodomized by the warden,” Navratan said. PTI



I really can not understand, why people sodomize others. Have'nt they heard of gay communities like planetromeo or desiboys where they can meet other gay guys and enjoy. What is the fun of sodomizing other people. 


This is really sad and funny. Though I am also a victim of the same. When I was a child, I have been abused by people in buses. But that time I never knew what it is all about. I was also scared at that time to open up and tell my family about it. 


But I really wanna voice against such an acts, specially when our country is opening up to the gay culture.  

No comments:

Post a Comment